Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Time

So I'm in my room (freezing!!) trying to finish up packing everything and stressing out about weight limits. I leave for my staging event in about 6 hours and it still really hasn't hit me that I'm leaving soon. I think it's because I haven't seen my plan ticket so I'm not that excited...... yet. I just want to give a few shout outs:

To my family: I love you all so much and I want to thank you for all of your support!

To my EDEL-Oers: ooo-OOO!!! I will miss you crazy kids so much and I love you all!! Get it!!!

To my Ashley: I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!! I'm going to miss you so much and you have to keep me posted on you life!

I'll try to keep ya'll as updated as possible and I promise that all of my particularly ridiculous stories will end up here! To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment